2) Solid understanding of OOPs concepts, JSON and XML parsing. Strong understanding of mobile memory management, multi threaded applications, security concepts and implementations.
3) Experience in design using photoshop, Adobe After effects or similar tools.
4) Sound knowledge of all the phases of SDLC and ability to work in pressure situations.
5) Sound Knowledge in building new features with a Test Driven Development methodology.
6) Good work attitude and ethics. Taking ownership of tasks and help test, release, and maintain code.
7) Able to work on Agile and Test driven development.
8) Able to work on unit testing, code coverage tools for Objective C.
9) Strong written and verbal communication skill.
Nice to have Skills –
Knowledge of version control tools like GIT and AWS, Ruby on Rails, Heroku backend systems would be an added advantage.
Please email your resume and a link to your portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org